Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 11, 2013

Subtraction linking cards and a FREEBIE!

Well, we have a SNOW day!!  YAY!  This storm was suppose to produce 1-3 inches instead we got dumped on 7-9 inches of heavy wet snow.  On the bright side it's March and won't be around for long.  It'll be 58 and gone by Friday! Just gave us an extra day to our spring break!  I will take it!
I have been working on Subtraction units!
I made some subtraction linking cards similar to the addition linking cards I made when we were learning addition.  Simply print, laminate, and hole punch the little black dot.  The students use learning links from Learning Resources to make linking chains.  They link the first number then take off the second number to find the answer.  The kids have fun and learn that subtraction is taking away!  Click here to go to my TPT store to buy your own subtraction center!


Here is a FREEBIE!  Click here to go to my TPT store to download the number linking cards. I made these to 30 but added a blank sheet so you could make your own.






Enjoy!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment